Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do I know when it's time to make my craft business into a legal entity?

This article originally appeared on Hello Craft in their Ask a Lawyer feature column.
Question: How do I know when it's time to make my craft business into a legal entity?
Answer: This is one of the most common questions I get from small business owners and I always give the same answer: If you are making and selling products, you want to be sure, from the outset, that you are running your business in accordance with your state's laws.
More: http://festivalnet.com/other/news_letters/Artists/02_11/legal_entity_cont.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to have comments! We screen all of them prior to posting so there may be a day delay. If your comment has a link we won't post it (but we may go check it out). Thanks!